WOLL Titan Best Large Roaster with Cast Lid
This variant is currently sold out.
- Main unit: 40cm long x 27cm wide, 13 cm high; 10.5L
- Multifunction Cast Lid: 40cm long, 28cm wide, 7cm high.
- Height with Cast Lid positioned on top is 20cm high
LARGE ROASTER WITH CAST LID
WOLL roasters can be used in the oven for roasting, casserole,on top of the stove for finishing up the gravy, soups, stews and more!
This version has a versatile cast lid which can be used as a separate oven tray, a frypan on top of the stove, an insert into the top of the roaster to put veggies in, or simply a normal cast lid which will retain a perfectly even temperature.
Essentially you will receive a roaster and a fry pan/cooking tray in one!
This Large Roaster is big enough to fit two legs of lamb or two chickens so if you are cooking for large groups it will be very handy indeed.
About Titan Best
The original just got better.
Our legendary Titan Range with reinforced diamond titanium surface.
Woll Titan Best - The Ultimate
Building on WOLL's original commercial range, Titanium Nowo, Titan Best features new and improved surface technology.
All pieces are gravity cast by hand in Germany with their high-quality surfaces fused on at 20,000°C. This ensures you never experience peeling, bubbling or flaking and have incredibly hard-wearing non-stick performance.
Using this manufacturing process, WOLL Titan Best pans can reach temperatures of up to 450°C without damage! Not that we ever need to cook at these temperatures- but if you want to sear meat, stir fry, or simply experience longevity with your cookware; this range is ideal for you.
Unlike most non-stick pans, WOLL Titan Best pans are:
- Oven safe: All our WOLL pans are oven safe, including fixed handles and glass lids!
- Versatile: With detachable handles, not only do pans go into the oven- you may also use them on the BBQ or under the grill. Detach handles for easy storage in your cupboard and drawers or space in dishwasher and sink!
- Dishwasher safe: Although they are so easy to hand wash, dishwashers are okay too.
- Utensil safe: We recommend wood, bamboo or silicone utensils, but you may also use metal if you like. Avoid sharp and pointy!
- Hot pan into cold water safe: With a 25-year manufacturing warranty (or 10 years for induction products) on the frame of your pan, we recommend putting your hot pan straight under a cold tap! Its the fastest way to clean your cookware, and we guarantee that they will never warp.
- Suitable for high heat: Most non-stick pans are made into a “layer” which means when they are taken past medium heat the layers either come unstuck or simply burn. WOLL Titan Best pans are an 8mm thick single-piece frame, capable of high heat cooking.
- PFOA Free: The entire manufacturing process and the coatings of all Woll pan ranges are completely free of PFOA.
- Energy Saving: In a WOLL professional cast product the heat is distributed and stored particularly well – which means you can keep the temperature turned down and make great energy savings while cooking. For example, you will use 1/3 less energy compared to using traditional cast iron pans.
Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen and electric cooktops. This item is not available for induction.
When choosing cookware for induction use, always refer to the manufacturers sizing guidelines to ensure compatibility with your induction stove. If you have any questions or require specific measurements, please contact us prior to purchase as we are unable to process a return claim for sizing incompatibilities.
Please phone us on 1800 441 442 and our friendly team will be able to assist you.
Always read your care guide before commencing cooking for tips on maintaining the best performance and longevity