WOLL Titan Best Frying Pans
This variant is currently sold out.
- Choose from 20cm, 24cm, 28cm or 32cm sizes
- 5cm depth
- Detachable handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Perfect heat distribution for energy-saving cooking
- Manufacturing process and surface PFOA free
- Healthy and low-fat
- Oven safe up to 250°C (remove handle first)
- Matching safety glass lid included also oven safe to 250°C
ABOUT WOLL TITAN BEST
The original just got better.
Our legendary Titan Range with reinforced diamond titanium surface.
Woll Titan Best - The Ultimate
Building on WOLL's original commercial range, Titanium Nowo, Titan Best features new and improved surface technology.
All pieces are gravity cast by hand in Germany with their high-quality surfaces fused on at 20,000°C. This ensures you never experience peeling, bubbling or flaking and have incredibly hard-wearing non-stick performance.
Using this manufacturing process, WOLL Titan Best pans can reach temperatures of up to 450°C without damage! Not that we ever need to cook at these temperatures- but if you want to sear meat, stir fry, or simply experience longevity with your cookware; this range is ideal for you.
Unlike most non-stick pans, WOLL Titan Best pans are:
- Oven safe: All our WOLL pans are oven safe, including fixed handles and glass lids!
- Versatile: With detachable handles, not only do pans go into the oven- you may also use them on the BBQ or under the grill. Detach handles for easy storage in your cupboard and drawers or space in dishwasher and sink!
- Dishwasher safe: Although they are so easy to hand wash, dishwashers are okay too.
- Utensil safe: We recommend wood, bamboo or silicone utensils, but you may also use metal if you like. Avoid sharp and pointy!
- Hot pan into cold water safe: With a 25-year manufacturing warranty (or 10 years for induction products) on the frame of your pan, we recommend putting your hot pan straight under a cold tap! Its the fastest way to clean your cookware, and we guarantee that they will never warp.
- Suitable for high heat: Most non-stick pans are made into a “layer” which means when they are taken past medium heat the layers either come unstuck or simply burn. WOLL Titan Best pans are an 8mm thick single-piece frame, capable of high heat cooking.
- PFOA Free: The entire manufacturing process and the coatings of all Woll pan ranges are completely free of PFOA.
- Energy Saving: In a WOLL professional cast product the heat is distributed and stored particularly well – which means you can keep the temperature turned down and make great energy savings while cooking. For example, you will use 1/3 less energy compared to using traditional cast iron pans.
Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen and electric cooktops- select induction option where applicable to choose induction cookware.
When choosing cookware for induction use, always refer to the manufacturers sizing guidelines to ensure compatibility with your induction stove. If you have any questions or require specific measurements, please contact us prior to purchase as we are unable to process a return claim for sizing incompatibilities.
Please phone us on 1800 441 442 and our friendly team will be able to assist you.
Always read your care guide before commencing cooking for tips on maintaining the best performance and longevity!
I have been using WOLL's frying pans for the last 20 years. They are stylish and I am always satisfied with their quality.
Purchased the 20 and 24cm pans to add to my set. These pans are the best to cook with, even distribution of heat of the pan ensures food is cooked evenly. I use less oil and lower the heat so less gas is used. No sticking, Easy to clean even after years of use. Love the removable handle for drawer storage and ease of cleaning. Best investment very happy.
Bought this as a present for my wife. She is extremely happy with her first Woll fry pan. It heats up quick and cooks evenly. It is simple to clean and the removable handle is really neat. We are new to Woll and will be happy to buy more.
Purchased two pans 32cm and 24cm five years ago. Nil warping and removable handles terrific for draw storage. Non stick surface no longer non stick and now used for cooking meats.
Purchased two new induction pans, both 28cm, one sautee and one standard. The higher sides out the pan are great for stir fry veggies etc.
Only four stars, as l think five years did not meet my expectations for a diamond finish and initial capital outlay. Purchased the second set on promotional pricing for the pair.
Would recommend to all.
Very happy with my fry pan .... easy to us a breeze to clean and I love the weight of it. I now have 3 Woll products and will be happy to by more if required in the future